Definitely a fantastic symphony as the name suggests, this was released around 2009 which accompanied an interview done by Platform. I think Ernest Greene explains it best in the interview:
The mix is meant to narrate different episodes of one continuous dream. My dreams have a life-like quality to them, but are always skewed in really subtle ways. That is the way I think of most of these songs.
1. Arch M – “Bedrm Band at Caf NVA (edit)”
2. The Samps – “Magnetic Thys”
3. Samiyam – “Wrap Up”
4. Toro Y Moi – “Brubek”
5. Koushik – “Homage”
6. Osborne – “Afrika (Bullion Remix)”
7. Iasos – “Inter-Dimensional Music”
8. Jack Nitzsche – “Untitled (edit)”
9. The Khalsa String Band – “Song of Bliss”
This entry was written by Food for your ears and tagged arch m, fantastic symphony, iasos, jack nitzshe, khalsa string band, koushik, mixtape, osborne, samiyam, the samps, toro y moi, washed out. Leave a comment or view the discussion at the permalink and follow any comments with the RSS feed for this post.